Britcom Body & Paintshop and Chassis Engineering can jointly build, refurbish or simply repaint your horsebox for you, to your spec and to your colour.
At Britcom we know how important your horsebox is to you and your horse, and how you need your vehicle off the road as little as possible.
We work with horsebox manufacturers and horsebox owners alike and give each of our customers individual attention.
Your horsebox arrives on site and will be steam cleaned in our environmentally friendly lagoon-fed steam cleaning bays. This helps remove all dirt, oil and grease picked up from driving around the UK’s roads.
Next it will go into our shotblast bay where every mm of metal is blasted with environmentally friendly aluminium oxide shot to remove all remaining ‘nastie’s including any rust. This stage of the process is very important to ensure a clean canvas to commence the refurbishment work required – and gives a much higher quality professional finish once painted.
Your horsebox will then move into the bodyshop where it will be lovingly refurbished and sanded to provide that all important smooth surface ready for painting. Your horsebox is then masked so that areas that don’t want painting (such as windows, wheels, mirrors and lights) are fully covered up to give a clean line to the paintwork.
When ready your horsebox will then go into one of our environmentally friendly low bake spray booth where two paint sprayers will then start work on spraying your vehicle.
If you are having more than one colour then once the first colour has been applied to your horsebox, a second series of masking will take place and the second colour applied.
Your horsebox is then left to ‘bake’ in the booth which ensures the paint is set before being unmasked, cleaned and valeted and returned to you bright, shiney and looking good as new!
- Your horsebox back to you as quickly as possible
- Strong links with suppliers to ensure parts and supplies required for your horsebox are available quickly
- ISO Accreditation means you get 100% commitment to giving you 100% satisfaction
- Backed by accreditations such as Fleetwatch and Approved Repairers
- Highly skilled and motivated workforce who care about your horsebox
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
- From 3.5T horseboxes upwards
- Solid colours
- Metallic and pearlescent paints
- Stripes, logo’s and vinyl lettering applied
- Straightening and repairs
- Fibreglass and GRP repairs
- Welding and fabriction
- Spraybooths to accommodate horseboxes from 3.5T
- Mobile estimating – you don’t have to bring your horsebox to us for a quote – we’ll come to you!
- Horsebox collection and delivery service, if required
- Regular progress reports on how your horsebox is progressing whilst in our care
To get a quotation for a horsebox refurbishment or paint job from Britcom Body & Paintshop, please complete the Body & Paint Quotation Form.
Alternatively contact Fran Johnson on 01430 871010.